Monday, September 27, 2010

New goals

In lu of Lian Ma Ma leaving I have made some new chinese language goals for me and the kids.  I was starting to learn a little chinese just from John trying to help me communicate with her about stuff around the house and baby things.  She was very interested in me helping her learn English and she loved watching the "Baby can Read" DVD's that I have for the boys.  She would pull out books and we would work on her English together.  So I went on Amazon and to read all the reviews for the chinese language DVD's for kids.  The Baby Can Read program does not currently do one in Chinese, so I found a few other programs and some flash cards that I ordered.  Hopefully they work out ok.  We'll see..

Tuttle Chinese for Kids Flash Cards Kit Vol 1 Simplified Character
Journeys to the East - The River Dragon King (Learn Chinese for Children)
Let's Go Guang! Chinese for Children, Vol. 1 - Meet Guang, the Chinese Dragon | Multimedia Learning Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment